Skins Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Gostas da série Skins? Inscreve-te!

InícioInício  PortalPortal  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Joe Dempsie

Ir para baixo 
+2
sidney
nips
6 participantes
AutorMensagem
nips

nips

Joe Dempsie Empty
MensagemAssunto: Joe Dempsie   Joe Dempsie I_icon_minitimeSeg Abr 06, 2009 8:54 am

voz do clearasil (L)

Citação :
Joseph Maxwell "Joe" Dempsie (born June 22, 1987 in Liverpool) is a British actor best known for playing the role of Chris Miles in the E4 television show Skins. Dempsie's earlier acting credits include the medical dramas Doctors, Peak Practice and Sweet Medicine, as well as the films One for the Road and Heartland. He also appeared in Born and Bred and a BBC documentary-drama about Norfolk farmer, Tony Martin.
He received his acting training from the Central Junior Television Workshop, Nottingham. Dempsie was also educated at The West Bridgford School in Nottingham.

He is now the voice of the Clearasil adverts in the UK.

Joe is openly a keen Nottingham Forest football fan and attends many home and away matches, he appeared on the UK Saturday morning football show Soccer AM wearing a Nottingham Forest football shirt. He appeared alongside Skins co-star Nicholas Hoult.

In episode 6 of the fourth series of Doctor Who, "The Doctor's Daughter",which aired on 10 May 2008, Joe played the character Cline, a soldier who watches his comrades eventually killed by aliens. In addition to this appearance, he conducted a small interview with Doctor Who Magazine which appears on the final page of issue 396 (June 2008).
On April 18, 2008, Joe appeared on Friday Night Project with Geri Halliwell. On July 20, 2008 he appeared at T4 on the beach in Weston Super Mare alongside fellow Skins cast members.

He is now set to appear as Duncan McKenzie in 2009's 'The Damned United' alongside Michael Sheen, Jim Broadbent, Stephen Graham and Timothy Spall.
In November 2008, he appeared in The Moment of Truth, episode 10 of the BBC show Merlin. He plays Will, who is an old friend of Merlin's, from the village in which they grew up together.

Joe Dempsie JoeDempsie

achei a foto amorosa *-*
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
sidney

sidney

Joe Dempsie Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Joe Dempsie   Joe Dempsie I_icon_minitimeSeg Abr 06, 2009 10:08 am

não gosto muito dele.
peaches
Administradora
peaches

Joe Dempsie Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Joe Dempsie   Joe Dempsie I_icon_minitimeSeg Abr 06, 2009 10:13 am

voz do Clearasil ? ahahah xD
cát.
Moderadora
cát.

Joe Dempsie Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Joe Dempsie   Joe Dempsie I_icon_minitimeTer Abr 07, 2009 7:34 am

o grande homem do clerasil I love you
pliok14

Joe Dempsie Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Joe Dempsie   Joe Dempsie I_icon_minitimeSáb Abr 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Um dos meus favoritos =D
tiazinha

tiazinha

Joe Dempsie Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Joe Dempsie   Joe Dempsie I_icon_minitimeSeg Abr 13, 2009 7:59 am

tao querido Very Happy
Conteúdo patrocinado

Joe Dempsie Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Joe Dempsie   Joe Dempsie I_icon_minitime

Joe Dempsie
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Skins Portugal :: Skins :: Elenco-
Ir para: